Tonight I accidentally bought a small box of vegan corndog bites. I even baked them for 17 minutes in the oven! (as opposed to microwaving them) Unfortunately my patience was NOT rewarded. Biting into that nastiness helped me decide definitively that I will never go vegan, EVER. (not that I really needed any true convincing before this incident) Just know, while masticating that mass of foux veggie meat, all I could think of was how much I would give to be eating a plate full of beef corndog bites. Needless to say, the entire abomination went immediately into the garbage.
In my defense, I was operating on 3 hrs of sleep due to my late night date with the Hobbit. And in my attempts to find something yummy but semi-healthy, I grabbed the bites with the healthy label stamped into the cardboard. I thought perhaps they were baked instead of fried.
So what we've learned from this is:
Never go shopping when you're sleep deprived.
Always read the label.
1 comment:
Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Post a Comment