I have a friend who started writing to her future husband about a year ago. She is now married to him. So, I figured I better get on the ball. Now that I'm writing you, I'm positive that we will discover each other soon. You will fall deeply in love with me, and then you'll realize just how quirky I am. I'm assuming you'll be equally quirky though since I will also be falling hopelessly in love with you. I'll try to write you as often as I have something to write about.
Today's topic: Singing birthday cards
Today while killing time at Walmart I encountered the most beautiful thing: a singing taco in the form of a birthday card. After five minutes of shamelessly and repeatedly obeying the tiny paper button that said "Push me. I sing.", I finally decided that I had to buy this card. Standing in the Hallmark aisle of pure genius, I tried to think of a good reason or person to buy it for, and it was then that I made an important self-discovery. Deep down I wanted to buy this taco for me. And so I did.
I've decided though that this joy was meant to be shared with others. I will therefore be singing this in my Spanish classes all year to the birthday students. And I'm likely to one day serenade you with it as well.
A preview of things to come:
1 comment:
You're awesome!
Post a Comment