Thursday, February 23, 2012

Enjoying Distractions

Ever come home from work thinking, "I need a good time waster."? Because that is exactly what I came home thinking today. The funny thing is, I usually come home thinking, "How the heck am I going to get all this done?" or "Ok now I need to ... and then I'll... and then I'm off to ... and after that.... and so on." Most days I have no time for wasting time.

But today... today I wanted to waste time. I wanted to have time to waste. So, despite the pile of papers I have to grade right now, I found a wonderful, enjoyable time waster that I could not help sharing. It's simple really. All you need do if you ever find yourself in a  similar predicament is go to Youtube and type in Jerry Seinfeld. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. To save you some time though, so that you waste your wasted time wisely... here are a few gems I found today. Enjoy!

No comments: