Reasons why:
- I did it! I survived my first quarter as a teacher! Yeah!
- My sister moved back to the states today after living in England for 3 years!
- It's Halloween, a magical time of year, and I feel like watching Harry Potter. If I had time, I'd read it.
- I realized today how many amazing people I have in my life that love me.
- And the list goes on...

7 comments:
And you have beautiful hair!
You are so cute, and you do have beautiful hair! Congratulations on your first quarter!
Ha ha! Thanks Yo-leashas!
I have to agree with the beautiful hair comments. Your long hair is gorgeous!
OK. Not to self, "do not cut hair anytime soon". Thanks Sarah! :D
Congrats, Charla! Those kids are so lucky to have you as a teacher. I bet they run to your class every morning because they want to see you and hear what great things you have to say and to just feel your love for them. The first quarter is a big one--I'm sure you've learned a ton and have a ton of new ideas to try out because of it. Keep it up!
XOXO--Britany
Thanks Brittany! You are such a sweetheart. I laugh everyday at the random things my students come up and tell me. I often feel like a mother of 180 kids. It's fun. :)
Post a Comment